Penthouse Suite / Christmas Suite (16 nov-7jan)
Pets: Not allowed
Bed type:Double bed (200x210cm) + sleepsofa
Extra person(s): Up to two kids untill 12 years. Bookings only by phone, unfortunately not online.
Lazy Sunday / Late checkout: due to limited availability, not possible on this roomtype.
The Penthouse Suite in short... Whirlpool with light effects, panorama window in the bathroom,separate walk-in steam shower with rain shower, double sink, hair dryer, makeup mirror,separate toilet with bidet.
And further...Amenities: Airconditioning, plenty of storage, luxury coffee and tea set, refrigerator,laptop safe with charger, iron with ironing board. Living area: 37 inch flat screen TV with large corner sofa. The spacious corner sofa is also used as a sofa. High table with 4 chairs, fireplace and extra large desk with deluxe seat. Sleep area: King-size bed (extra high and comfortable) and the second 37-inch flatscreen TV. Roof terrace: With stunning views over the hilly landscape of Limburg. There are 2 sun loungers.
- Separate toilet
- Desk and sitting area
- Flat screen televisie
- Leeslampjes naast het bed
- Roof terrace
- Aparte slaap- en zitkamer
- Dubbele wastafel
- Gratis Wi-Fi
- Kingsize bed
- Laptop safe
- Open badkamer
- Stoom-douche cabine met rainshower
- Nespresso koffiemachine en thee faciliteiten
In the period from November 16 to January 6, our Penthouse Suite will be transformed into an atmospheric Christmas Suite. In addition to all luxurious facilities such as fireplace, hot tub, steam shower cabin and large king-size bed, this suite is especially decorated in Christmas spirit from November 16th. Christmas trees, Christmas lights and the most atmospheric decoration.
Amazing room and service
Room was very clean. We loved all the amenities.
Facilities in and around the hotel
- A beautiful new restaurant, live cooking and a cozy brasserie Delicious food and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere.
- For a moment to yourself you are allowed to use our renewed pool and wellness facilities.
- Hiking and cycling in our backyard at TerWorm estate, exploring Southern-Limburg starts here.