- Hotel name
- Hotel Heerlen
- Terworm 10
- Zipcode and city
- 6411RV Heerlen
- Open in Google Maps
Badhuys Terworm Wellness
Completely relax in our new wellness! The Romans used to come to Heerlen to bathe in the Thermen, which is now the best-preserved Roman bathhouse in the Netherlands. Heerlen, however, has a new bathhouse where hotel guests can enjoy and relax. Badhuys Terworm has a heated swimming pool, an extensive modern fitness center and a brand new wellness area with special saunas and facilities, surrounded by the beautiful nature of Landgoed TerWorm.
The Wellness of Badhuys Terworm has various saunas to offer, each sauna is unique. Experience a salt stone sauna (70 degrees), steam bath (48 degrees), herbal and light therapy sauna (60 degrees) and a Finnish sauna (90 degrees). Unique is our ice lounge with stalagmite ice fountain and snow shower, located next to the Finnish sauna. You can relax in our attractive indoor relaxation room with fireplace or on the outdoor terrace.
As a hotel guest you can buy a day pass at our hotel reception or the reception of Badhuys Terworm. A day pass costs €19.50 p.p. and includes:
- One whole day use of the wellness.
- Use of a wellness towel.
Reservation is not necessary.
Unlimited access is included during the stay for guests of our Suites: Be Cozy, Be Comfy, Be Relaxed, Be Pure and Be Serene suite.
The wellness is open daily from 2 PM to 9 PM
Opening hours are subject to changes, during holidays and vactions the opening hours can be different. If you wish to use the wellness earlier (from 10 AM) you can reserve this via the reception of Badhuys TerWorm or the hotel.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Showering is mandatory before using the saunas.
- It is not allowed to wear bathing suits in the wellness area.
- The use of a dry towel is mandatory in the saunas.
- Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed.
- You are kindly requested to leave the wellness area 15 minutes before closing time, so that you still have time to change.
- At quiet times it is possible that the cabins are switched on later, warming up takes about 30 minutes.
- A bathrobe can be rented (€7.50 per bathrobe) at our hotel reception or the reception of Badhuys Terworm.