In Hotel Heerlen you are more than welcome to bring your four-legged friend with you. As soon as you leave our premises you can find the beautiful state of TerWorm which is the perfect place for you to take your dog for a walk. There are walking routes differing from 4 to 10 kilometres. After all, your dog deserves a holiday as well, right?
Dogrules AKA house rules for dogs
- To ensure that you, and other guests can enjoy their stay at our hotel as much as possible there a few house rules regarding pets.
- A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per room
- Dogs are allowed in our Junior Twin rooms and our invalid Junior rooms. There are only a limited amount of rooms available for dogs. Therefore you must always request if you bring a dog with you and await confirmation from our reception team.
- Since the first of January 2014 we do not allow dogs to enter our restaurant. However, dogs are more than welcome in our hotel bar and terrace. Please note that no dinner is being served in our hotel bar.
- If your dog is left in your room unattended, we kindly ask you to inform reception.
- The surcharge for your dog’s stay is €10 per dog per night
- If you bring a dog with you, please state this in the comment field of your booking
Might you require any additional information or have you got any questions? Then we would like to hear from you.
We wish you and your four-legged friend a pleasant stay in our hotel.